|Duration of Course||:||two year|
|Affiliating Body||:||Jai Prakash University, Chapra Saran (Bihar)|
|Duration of Course||:||two year|
|Affiliating Body||:||B. S. E. B, Patna|
Students will follow the course prescribed by Jaiprakash University for B.Ed. Degree students.The course of study shall extend over academic year and shall comprise the following subjects :
- Education and Society
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Educational Psychology
- Computer Education and Development of Communicative Skills
- Womens Education
- School Administration, Organization, Supervision & Management
- Methods of Teaching (2 school subjects)
- Practical Teaching
- Crafts and Extra-Mural Activities and
- Session Work
A Bachelor of Education
- Application Form Given Out
- Entrance Test
- Interview & Group Discussions
- Date of Admisssion
- Commencement of Classes
The relevant documents to be along with the application form are the photocopies
- Matric/ICSE/CBSE Certificate and Marksheet
- Intermediate/+2 Marksheet
- Degree Marks sheets (Part I,II,III)
- Caste Certificate (certified by DM, if S.C./S.T./O.B.C.)
- One recent passport size photo
- Cost of Application form + tests
Eligibility for Admission in B.Ed. Course
Candidate with at least (50% marks) above in the bachelor's/master degeree/ with at least two school subjects (English,Hindi,Mathematics, Botany + Zoology, Physics + Chemistry, Economics History, Civics and Geography) at the graduation level are eligible to apply. It is not sufficent for a candidate to have appeared at the degree examination to have appeared at the degree examination and be awaiting results. He/She must already be; in possession of the degree and the marksheet. Those taking any other course simultaneously with B.Ed. course are not eligible. Admission will be granted on the basis of entrance tests comprising of a written test group discussion and interview.
Length of Course
The course is two-year duration. Students must be prepared to attend classes daily for (Time) a.m. to (Time) p.m. Seminars, Co-curricular activities, Practical's; and Tutorial will be held on Saturdays. One hour craft classes will be held from (Time) p.m. to (Time) p.m., twice a week.
Medium of Instructions
A suitable combination of English and Hindi will be used as medium of instruction. Examinations can be written either in English of Hindi except in language subjects. Thus the medium of instruction and examination for English method will be English and that of Hindi method will be Hindi.
How to Apply
Application forms may be had from the college office. It is to be duly filled in by the candidates and submitted to the office along with relevant documents by the dates indicated on the forms.
The relevant documents to be submitted along with the application form are the photocopies of :
- Matric/I.C.S.E/C.B.S.E., Certificate and marksheet
- Intermediate/+2 marksheet
- Degree marksheet
- Caste Certificates in support of belonging to a Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other
- Backward Class from a recognized authority
- A letter from the Head of the Institution to support the claim of teaching experience (if applicable)
- One recent passport-size photo
How to Choose Method Subjects
- The college offers the following method subjects
Method Group I : Hindi, English, Mathematics, Biological Science and Economics
Method Group II : History, Civics, Geography and Phsical Science.
- Candidates are expected to choose any two subjects, one from each group, according to their linking and also their qualification and aptitude for these subjects
- Applicats who offer English/ Hindi/History/Geography/Biological Science/Physical Science/Maths/Economics in Paoer-V Shall have studied the subjects at the Bachelor Degree stage or Master's Degree stage.
- Those who offer Civics shall have studied at the stage anyone or more of the following subjects -History, Geography, Political Science, Economics.
The candidate whose application form is complete and with required documents will be eligible for entrance tests, written test, group discussion and personal interview by a board. Admit card will be issued by the office, when the application form is accepted.
At the time of Admission
The candidate will be required to fill the Admission Form and submit it along with the following original certificates.
- College leaving certificate
- Migration Certificate (applies only to non-Magadh University Students)
- Caste certificate (if S.C./S.T./O.B.C.)
- A Letter of Release from the Head of the school where the candidate is now teaching (if applicable)
- Six copies of the recent passport size photo
- Course Fee : First Installement
Primary Teacher Education (D.El.Ed) : Approved